Monday, May 18, 2009
Picnic Lunch
The service will be at 3 pm at Jump Off Rock, Sunday, May 31st, in Hendersonville. We are planning to have a picnic lunch somewhere nearby @12 or 1 o'clock. I will send out another e-mail when we know for sure. Rosemary, Karen, and I are going to the Unity Church service that morning either at 9 or 11. You are all welcome to attend either service too. I am excited about seeing our family and spending some time together. Who knows when we will see each other again? I hope you are all doing well and are as excited as I am about getting together. Mother and Dad would be happy for us. They were wonderful people and touched all our lives. Love - David
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Click on "Comments" to see what others have written.