I went up to Jump Off Rock on Sunday and took some pictures. I really think it's just the perfect place. I have a map I will scan and distribute. It took about 15 minutes up a windy curvy road to get there from downtown Hendersonville. Very easy to find. Go to dt Hendersonville and turn right on 5th St. and keep going till it ends. I made a slide show but can't upload it.- Rosemary (posted by David)
I went up to Jump Off Rock on Sunday and took some pictures. I really think it's just the perfect place. I have a map I will scan and distribute. It took about 15 minutes up a windy curvy road to get there from downtown Hendersonville. Very easy to find. Go to dt Hendersonville and turn right on 5th St. and keep going till it ends. I made a slide show but can't upload it.- Rosemary (posted by David)
ReplyDeleteRosemary Stearns
904.315.2305