Thanks, David and Anna. Larry, Martha and Jane are at my house this weekend, so we are making our plans and reservations. We wouldn't miss it for anything. You mother and dad were absolutely the best. Along with Dick Clark, America's "oldest teenagers" ! And, what a great compliment that is.
Dear Buzz & Jennie . . . Greetings! Thanks for the connection. Good to hear from you. I'll check out the blog you mentioned. We are go at this end for the ashes ceremony for your folks at Jump Off Rock, 2 p.m., May 31. I'll be in touch for any more details I'll need to craft a beautiful service for your folks.
Thanks for giving Lyte and I the opportunity to share in this meaningful moment of your lives. Til' May then . . . easy breath . . . quiet mind and a peaceful heart.
Thanks, David and Anna.
ReplyDeleteLarry, Martha and Jane are at my house this weekend, so we are making our plans and reservations. We wouldn't miss it for anything. You mother and dad were absolutely the best. Along with Dick Clark, America's "oldest teenagers" ! And, what a great compliment that is.
Cud'n Freddy
Posted by Daviid
Dear Buzz & Jennie . . . Greetings! Thanks for the connection. Good to hear from you. I'll check out the blog you mentioned. We are go at this end for the ashes ceremony for your folks at Jump Off Rock, 2 p.m., May 31. I'll be in touch for any more details I'll need to craft a beautiful service for your folks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving Lyte and I the opportunity to share in this meaningful moment of your lives. Til' May then . . . easy breath . . . quiet mind and a peaceful heart.
Namaste' Chad
Posted by David